Medicare Part B Coverage
- Doctor-ordered x-rays and lab tests
- Provider services that are considered medically necessary
- Home health services like skilled nursing or therapy care
- Durable medical equipment that is appropriate for home use
- Emergency transportation by ambulance
- Preventative services, like outpatient physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Some prescription drugs, such as immunosuppressants and select anti-cancer drugs
Chiropractic care is covered only when it is medically necessary to fix subluxation of the spine.
Medicare Part B Cost
There is a monthly premium for Medicare Part B. This premium is determined by the government and by your income level.