What Does Medicare Supplement Plan N Cover?
Medigap Plan N covers the following:
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B copayments
- Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance
- Medicare Part A hospice care copayments
- 80% of foreign travel emergency care (up to plan limits)
- The first three pints of blood used in a medical procedure
- Medicare Part A hospital coinsurance and other expenses up to an additional 365 days after Original Medicare benefits are exhausted
In regards to your Medicare Part B copayments, you will only pay a $20 copay for some visits to the doctor and up to a $50 copay for visits to the emergency room if you are not admitted as an inpatient.