What Does Plan N Cover?
This policy is also one of the most popular on the market and it will get you benefits as follows:
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B coinsurance
- Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance
- Medicare Part A hospice care copayment or coinsurance
- 80% of foreign travel emergency care (up to plan limits)
- The first three pints of blood used in a medical procedure
- Medicare Part A hospital coinsurance up to an additional 365 days after Original Medicare benefits are used
In regards to your Medicare Part B copayments, you will only pay a $20 copay for some visits to the doctor and up to a $50 copay for visits to the emergency room if you are not admitted as an inpatient. This will be your out-of-pocket costs next to Part B deductible and Part B excess charges.