What Does Medigap Plan F Cover?
As mentioned earlier, Plan F offers the most complete benefits package among all Medicare Supplement policies. It covers:
- Original Medicare Part A deductible
- Part B deductible
- Part B excess charges
- Part B copayments
- The first three pints of blood used in a medical procedure
- Skilled nursing facility coinsurance
- 80% of a foreign travel emergency, up to plan limits
- Part A coinsurance and hospital expenses up to an additional 365 days after Medicare’s benefits are exhausted
Naturally, many reports indicate that Medigap Plan F is the most frequently purchased plan. It fills all coverage gaps left by Original Medicare, including your outpatient and hospital deductibles. When you visit your doctor, there are no out-of-pocket costs. If you want to have peace of mind, call Turning 65 Solutions today!