What Does Medicare Supplement Plan M Cover?
Medigap Plan M covers the following:
- Medicare Part B copayments
- Part A hospice care copayments
- 50% of Medicare Part A’s deductible
- Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance
- The first three pints of blood for a medical procedure
- 80% of approved costs for foreign travel emergency (up to plan limits)
- Medicare Part A hospital and coinsurance expenses for up to one year after Original Medicare benefits are expired
Medigap Plan M does not cover Medicare Plan B’s excess charges or deductibles, which helps keep your plan’s monthly premium low.