What Does Medigap Plan B Cover?
Plan B covers all of the costs associated with:
- Part A hospital deductible
- Part A hospice care copayment
- The first three pints of blood used in a medical procedure
- Medicare Part B copayment
- Medicare Part A copayments for inpatient hospital care for up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used up
If you end up having multiple hospital stays in a year, Medigap Plan B coverage could save you thousands of extra dollars. To see how much you could save with a Medigap policy, speak to licensed Medicare agent Ron Ray.